Step-by-step: How to enroll in your course
- Your instructor will notify you by email when a course is available for enrollment, and will send you an "enrollment key" (i..e., a course password).
- Log in to OPEN UMass using your UMass Amherst NetID or a google.com login. An account on OPEN UMass will automatically be created for you and you will be logged in to Open UMass.
Note: Any email or notifications sent from OPEN UMass will be sent to you at the email address associated with the login you used.
- On the front page of OPEN UMass, under Courses, click the name of the course to enroll in. The Enrollment Options page will open.
Note: If your instructor has not yet made the course available, you won't see it listed.
- On the Enrollment Options page, under Self enrollment (Student), for Enrollment key, enter the key code provided by your instructor.
- Click Enroll me. The Course page will open.
Last modified: Thursday, October 17, 2019, 12:37 PM